IF YOU ARE A U OF U STUDENT, ALWAYS E-MAIL YOUR ADVISOR FROM YOUR UMAIL ACCOUNT AND INCLUDE YOUR STUDENT ID#. THIS WILL ENSURE THE FASTEST RESPONSE FROM THE ADVISOR.
Family and Consumer Studies
DROP IN ADVISING
- Mondays 1:00-2:00 PM via Zoom- Join byclicking here.
- Tuesdays 9:00-10:00 AM via Zoom- Join byclicking here.
- Wednesdays 12:00-1:00 PM in GC 2455 or via Zoom- Join byclicking here.
- Thursday 3:30-7:30pm via Zoom- Join byclicking here.
ATTN: 1st Year students with the MAP 1st Year Advising Hold
Most of you have already registered for a MAP advising session during 1st year Orientation. An email was recently sent to you regarding your Advising Session date, time, and location. You also should have received an invite to the CRIM/HDFS/PSY/SOC First Year Milestone Advising Canvas Course. Completion of this course is mandatory before attending your MAP Advising Session. You will be asked to leave and reschedule your session if you do not complete the Canvas Course.
If you are a 1st-year student in one of the above mentioned majors with a MAP hold but you:
- have not received the Canvas Course invitation
- did not receive a confirmation of the date and time for your advising session
- have not filled out the Google form to schedule a session
- have questions about the MAP 1st Advising Hold
Please contact us via UMAIL
- Psychology: Advisor@psych.utah.edu
- Sociology & Criminology: Advisor@soc.utah.edu
- Human Development and Family Studies & Financial Planning and Counseling: Advisor@fcs.utah.edu
Verifying your FERPA Pin is required for telephone appointments. Instructions for creating a FERPA Pin.